Invalidity / death
The CTI and UTI insurance policies provide an agreed lump-sum payment in the event of disability or death due to illness or accident. The amount of the benefits can be determined individually.
- In the event of disability, you will receive the insured sum as soon as you have a pension ruling from the disability insurance. The IV degree is the basis for the payment of the insured benefits (IV capital and premium waiver). Benefits are due from a IV degree of 25%. From a IV degree of over 70%, there is an entitlement to full benefits.
- In the event of both incapacity for work and disability as a result of illness or accident, the insured person is exempt from paying the disability and death premiums for the benefits insured under these.
- The amount of benefits can be determined separately and individually for death and disability in gradations of CHF 10,000 each up to a maximum of CHF 400,000. Lower limits apply for children and young people.
- Capital benefit in the event of death due to illness of the insured person. In the event of death, the beneficiaries or your survivors receive the insured sum.
- CTI is not subject to a minimum term. Termination is possible at the end of each month subject to a one-month notice period.
- CTI claims may be assigned or pledged in whole or in part.
- In the event of disability, you will receive the insured sum based on the physical limitation, regardless of the influence of the injury on your working life. This means that the benefits are based on the medical theoretical disability. The benefits are paid independently of other insurances.
- Progressive pay-outs adapted to the degree of disability (up to 350% of the disability capital
- In the event of death, the beneficiaries or their survivors receive the insured sum.
- UTI claims may be assigned or pledged.
- UTI insurance can be taken out up to the age of 70.
- The following maximum insured sums apply to insured persons after the age of 65:
- Death: CHF 20,000.-
Disability (without progression): CHF 100,000.-