Our foundation supports the KLuG’s insured in hardship cases with services which exceed legal standards of the Federal Act on Health Insurance (KVG). Among others, this can apply to:
- Costs due to illness, which are not insurable at KLuG (e.g. supplemental treatment costs and medical expenses)
- Financial aid for treatments, stays at treatment facilities and Spitex services
The foundation council decides about the voluntary support contribution each time autonomously and with regard to regulations, membership duration and individual economical situation of the applicant. Long-time resident members in canton Zug are given priority. The decision concerning a particular application will not be justified.
The foundation is in no legal obligation to support the applicants. Any legal process is ruled out.
Applications exclusively in written form can be forwarded to the following address:
Applications must comprise the following information:
- Name and address of the applicant
- The insured’s number at KLug
- Application’s justification
- The reason for treatment
- Attending doctor
- Cost estimate