Insured persons, who have compulsory health insurance with KLuG, have the opportunity to recruit new members. The "Customers Recruit Customers" programme is an address generation tool to reward existing customers, who recommend interested persons to KLuG through active word-of-mouth advertising.
If a new insurance contract is concluded as a result of the member recruitment by a person already insured with KLuG, the referring person receives a referral reward of up to CHF 100.
KLuG reserves the right to replace the gift with other referral gifts at any time or to terminate the referral promotion at any time. However, referrals received up to this point will of course still be considered under the conditions listed here.
1. The recruited person must be a new customer. They must not already be insured with KLuG and have an active valid contractual relationship. The recruited person takes out compulsory health insurance and at least one supplementary insurance policy in accordance with the VVG (excluding CTI and UTI) with KLuG in order for a gift of CHF 100 to be paid to the person making the recommendation. The recruited person takes out compulsory health insurance with KLuG in order for a gift of CHF 50 to be paid out.
2. Referrals by parents for their minor children or children living in the same household and insured under the same policy are excluded from the programme.
3. The person making the referral is insured by KLuG, is at least 18 years old and has no contractual relationship with KLuG other than the insurance contract relationship. Employees, suppliers etc. of KLuG are excluded from the programme.
4. The referral of a new client must come from a natural person. Companies and persons professionally acting as intermediaries (brokers, agents, etc.) are excluded from the programme. New clients cannot refer themselves as new clients.
5. The referral of the new customer must be made using the "Customers recruit customers" form by post, e-mail or on www.klug.ch. The referral must be clearly stated on the insurance offer or on the application form of the new customer.
6. KLuG will note the referring person on each insurance offer it issues as a result of a friendship referral.
7. For each recommendation, there is only one recommending person. If there is more than one referrer, the reward goes to the person, whose referral was received by KLuG first.
8. If the member recruitment only arrives after the contractual relationship has come into being, no gift will be made.
9. The transfer of the reward after a successful referral is made to a Swiss bank or postal account. It takes place as soon as the first premium has been paid by the new customer. In addition to this reward, the person making the recommendation is not entitled to any remuneration or reimbursement of expenses. In particular, if a contact provided to KLuG cannot be taken into account, there is no entitlement to a reward.
The described requirements must all be met in order to be entitled to the gift. KLuG reserves the right to terminate the promotion at any time and without giving reasons. Recommendations received up to this point will of course be processed and executed. Recommendations received by KLuG after the end of the promotion will no longer be considered.